Some of the links are affiliate links and I earn commission from them. Moreover, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When it comes to building an online store, you need a theme that goes beyond just the website itself. You want a theme that will help you set up your entire storefront, from shipping options to payment methods and more. There are many eCommerce WordPress themes available for purchase, but not all of them are created equal.
So how do you know which one is right for your business? In this guide, we’ll walk through some of our favorite options so that by the end of this post:
What Are the Benefits of Using an Ecommerce WordPress Themes?
A WordPress eCommerce theme is one of the best ways to start your online store. A good eCommerce theme offers an array of features that make it easy for you to build a profitable business:
- It’s optimized for speed and performance. The faster your website loads, the more customers will stay on your site and buy from you!
- It’s easy to use and customize. The most popular eCommerce platforms offer powerful customization options such as drag-and-drop builder tools or visual editor tools so users can create professional-looking sites without any experience in HTML or CSS coding languages. You can also add extra functionality with plugins like WooCommerce which allows customers to checkout using credit cards (or PayPal) directly on their browser without having access through an online banking portal like Chase QuickPay™ which makes payments easier than ever before!
Why Do We Need an eCommerce WordPress Theme for?
Why do we need an eCommerce theme for WordPress?
- A theme can make your store look professional. It’s important to have a proper look, and that means choosing the right color scheme and design for your site. An eCommerce theme will help you create a beautiful website, which will attract more customers!
- A theme can make your store easy to use.
- The best themes are designed in such a way that they’re not hard on the eyes at all, so users won’t get frustrated while browsing around on their screens (and maybe even buy something). They also come with all sorts of features like multiple home pages or checkout methods so visitors don’t get lost while browsing through what they see online – which is really helpful when it comes down time making decisions about whether or not to purchase items from this particular place would be worth doing so.”
Best eCommerce WordPress Themes for Online Stores
There are many reasons why you should consider using a WordPress theme for your online store.
- You can use the built-in features of WordPress to customize the look and feel of your website, which will save you time in getting things just right. This is especially true if you’re starting out on a new website or need more functionality than what comes with standard themes.
- Most of these themes come with customizations that allow users to add their own custom images, logos, and text—allowing them to create something unique without needing any programming skills! The only downside here is that some designers charge extra fees for this service (which makes sense), but if all else fails there’s always Google Translate!
Astra is a highly customizable eCommerce theme for WordPress. It comes with a wide range of features and options, making it easy to use and customize. Astra is also fully responsive and retina ready, so you can easily create beautiful websites on any device.
This theme includes an admin panel that allows you to manage your website’s content from one location instead of having multiple pages or tabs open at once like in other themes out there.
- Responsive and compatible with WooCommerce.
- SEO friendly.
- The translation is ready, so you can localize your website without having to hire a language specialist or having to do it yourself by translating all the text in your theme into other languages.
- Mobile friendly, so customers can shop from their smartphones and tablets easily without having to zoom or scroll horizontally when viewing products on a desktop computer instead of seeing everything on one page like normal websites do (this is why we recommend using the responsive design).
- A premium support team that responds within 24 hours during business hours if there’s an issue with their software and will help guide you through any problems encountered while using their product as well as provide solutions on how to fix them quickly before they become bigger issues down the road!
OceanWP is one of the great eCommerce WordPress themes. It has the following features:
- A responsive design that looks great on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to customize through the use of widgets or shortcodes, so you can make your site look exactly how you want it to look without having to do any coding yourself.
Sydney is a responsive eCommerce WordPress theme that has a modern design. It has a clean and minimalistic design that is perfect for any type of store, including fashion, jewelry, apparel, furniture, and more.
The template comes with 5 header variations: Fullscreen header (vertical), Grid header (horizontal), Sidebar 1 column sidebar layout with Footer widget area. You can also choose your own colors for the body section or background color by using the customizer tool.
The boutique is a responsive eCommerce theme for WordPress, which can be used to create any kind of online store. It comes with a drag-and-drop page builder, unlimited colors, and a variety of other features.
The boutique has a clean and modern design that looks great on any device. The theme allows you to add custom CSS stylesheets so you can style your site however you want it.
These are some of the best WordPress eCommerce themes.
- Visual Composer
If you’re looking for a theme that’s easy to set up and customize, then these five are the best out there. You can find them all here: https://themes.wordpress.com/themes/
A Guide to Choosing the Right Online Store Theme
When it comes to choosing a theme, there are many factors that you should consider. These include:
- The overall features of the theme. Does it have all the features that you need?
- The number of reviews on sites like ThemeForest and WordPress.org. Do people seem happy with this particular store theme? Also, look for testimonials from other users who have bought and installed it onto their own websites, or even just those who have written about their experiences with other themes (if possible). This will give you an idea of how easy or difficult it was to use this particular product in practice before purchasing yours!
- Is your site compatible with all types of browsers? If not then make sure your shopping cart doesn’t work properly until they update their software so that everything works smoothly again after installing onto theirs firsthand before opting out yourself; otherwise, save yourself some time by doing just this beforehand instead!
So, this is a brief guide to choosing the best eCommerce WordPress themes for your business. In this article, we have looked at some of the best eCommerce WordPress themes and also listed some additional resources for you if you want more information about finding an e-commerce store theme for your site.